Hey there Team!
I am so happy to be able to announce that I, together with all contact professions, will be able to start working as of Monday the 11th of May. After 8 weeks of quarantine it almost feels surreal to be able to see clients again! You can go ahead and book your appointment online or email me.
Please read the following guidelines carefully before making an appointment:
The condition is that you do not have any health problems such as a cold, runny nose, coughing and sneezing. If you have recently been in contact with someone, or think that you may have been in contact with someone, who is infected with Covid-19, please do not come to the clinic.
If you are thinking about cancelling your appointment, even if it’s just for something small, at this time it is better to be safe and to re-schedule your appointment. I will not charge for same day cancellations during this time.
In short, here are some key-points that will keep us from getting into another quarantine:
- if you are not feeling well for any reason, it is better to stay at home, your appointment can be rescheduled.
- wash and disinfect your hands before and after the treatment
- the equipment, tables, chairs, handles, etc. are disinfected according to the highest standards after each use. The less you touch, the better.
- Please respect your time of the appointment. I have added extra time in the booking schedule to each appointment to further avoid contact with other people. This means that there will not be anyone in the waiting room at any point. As you know my clinic is small, so if you arrive late I will have to cut your appointment short, and if you arrive too early I will ask you to wait outside.
- Let us all take responsibility with these safety measures so that we can continue working, and so that more and more people are able to go back to work.
I wish you all a great weekend,
and I am looking forward to see many of you
this coming week! 🙂