Privacy at Tigersports.eu
This document refers to personal data, which is defined as information concerning any living person (a natural person who hereafter will be called the Data Subject) that is not already in the public domain.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which is EU wide and far more extensive than its predecessor the Data Protection Act, along with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR), seek to protect and enhance the rights of EU data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU and its storage within the EEA.
1- Tigersports.eu, based at Rustenburgerlaan 47, 2012AL Haarlem, The Netherlands, which hereafter for the purposes of this Privacy Notice will be referred to as Tigersports, is pleased to provide the following information:
2 – Who we are
The practitioners at Tigersports provide sports massage therapy, mobility training, and nutritional therapy consultations. Treatments are carried out in accordance to each diploma and associated schools standards and guidelines.
3 – Personal Data
a) For the purposes of providing treatment, the Practitioner may require detailed medical information. We will only collect what is relevant and necessary for your treatment. When you visit Tigersports, we will make notes which may include details concerning your medication, treatment and other issues affecting your health. This data is always held securely, is not shared with anyone not involved in your treatment, although for data storage purposes it may be handled by pre-vetted staff who have all signed an integrity and confidentiality agreement. To be able to process your personal data it is a condition of any treatment that you give your explicit consent to allow Practitioners to document and process your personal medical data. Contact details provided by you such as telephone numbers, email addresses, postal addresses may be used to remind you of future appointments and provide reports or other information concerning your treatment.
b) For marketing purposes, The Practice may also use the contact details provided by you to respond to your inquiries, including making telephone contact and emailing information to you which Tigersports believes may be of interest to you.
c) In making initial contact with Tigersports you consent to Tigersports maintaining a marketing dialogue with you until you either opt out (which you can do at any time) or we decide to desist in promoting our services. Practitioners do not broker your data and you can ask to be removed from our marketing database by emailing the practice using the contact details provided at the end of this Privacy Notice.
d) Some basic personal data may be collected about you from any marketing forms and/or surveys you complete, from records of our correspondence and phone calls and details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to, personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses.
f) Tigersports will only collect the information needed so that we can provide you with the services you require, the business does not sell or broker your data.
h) Tigersports may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. For example, we may use Cliniko for appointment and client data management, and Google Analytics to analyze website data traffic. Visit https://www.cliniko.com/policies/privacy to see how Cliniko handles data.
4 – Legal basis for processing any personal data
To meet our contractual obligations obtained from explicit Patient Consent and legitimate interest to respond to inquiries concerning the services provided.
5 – Legitimate interests pursued by Tigersports
To promote optimal health in clients.
6 – Consent
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to Tigersports processing your personal data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by using the postal, email address or telephone number provided at the end of this Privacy Notice.
7 – Disclosure
Tigersports will keep your personal information safe and secure, and only staff engaged in providing your treatment will have access to your patient records, although our administration team will have access to your contact details so that they can make appointments and manage your account. Practitioners will not disclose your Personal Information unless compelled to, in order to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental requests. Tigersports may also enforce its Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of its staff.
8 – Retention Policy
Tigersports will process personal data during the duration of any treatment and will continue to store only the personal data needed for ten years after the contract has expired to meet any legal, accounting or reporting obligations. After ten years all personal data will be deleted, unless basic information needs to be retained by us to meet our future obligations to you, such as erasure details. Records concerning minors who have received treatment will be retained until the child has reached the age of 25. In some circumstances, Tigersports may make your Personal Data anonymous for research or statistical purposes, in which case Tigersports may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
9 – Transferring data out of Europe
It may be necessary to share your Personal Data in a way that involves transferring it outside the European Union (“EU”). For example, our third party vendors and service providers may be based outside the EU so their processing of your Personal Data will involve a transfer of data outside the EU. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the EU. By submitting your personal data, you’re agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing. If we transfer your information outside of the EU in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Policy. Currently our servers are located within the European Union, United States (covered under the EU-U.S Privacy Shield Framework), while some third party vendors keep their servers in Australia (we have taken necessary steps to make sure they are GDPR compliant).
If you use our services while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
10 – Your rights as a data subject
At any point whilst Tigersports is in possession of, or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
In the event that Tigersports refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge. At your request Tigersports can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed.
11 – You can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organization (Tigersports) that has determined how and why to process your data.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Tigersports and information about these interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erasure, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (CNDP).
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
12 – To access what personal data is held, identification may be required
Tigersports may need to request specific information and documents from you, such as passport or driving license, to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your Personal Data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that Personal Data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. Tigersports may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
13 – Contact and complaints
You have the right to make a complaint, please contact us and we will respond within 30 days. You can also at any time make a complaint to your respective supervisory authority. The Dutch Data Protection Authority is the Dutch supervisory authority for data protection issues. Tigersports would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the Dutch DPA.